For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,...For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, ...so that THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE: Col 1:16 / Rom.1:20

Saturday, August 1, 2026

BIG BANG: Flatness Problem of the "Big Bang"

I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even My hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.  Isaiah 45:12


"Initial density of matter and energy in the universe is a very specific
critical value. Small deviations from these values would have had massive effects on the nature of the universe at the current time.


*If the universe started off slightly positively curved, it would be enormously positively curved today, *and the same holds for negative curvature. 
However, the curvature of matter and energy in regards to density remains very small so the probability that a Big Bang could have occurred to create the current universe is so astronomically slim that it is entirely improbable." 
TechReader